Make Ready/Grounds Porter
- The Make Ready/Ground Porter is tasked with upholding the physical aspects of the property and community spaces. The Porter also ensures the company’s predetermined standards for safety, appearance, and operation are kept within the established budgeted financial goals.
- We are seeking a self-starter who is performance driven, detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing tasks accordingly.
- You must also be available for after hours on-call requests.
- Improve and maintain curb appeal through the upkeep of the property
- Ensure apartments are ready for move-in by conducting general repairs, carpet removal, cleaning, painting, and other maintenance.
- Fulfillment of routine service requests and safety inspections
- Upkeep of grounds which includes, but is not limited to sweeping, shoveling, raking, use of blower, weed control, trash removal, and other property detail.
- Prior maintenance experience at multi-family properties is required
- Excellent communication abilities
- Strong leadership abilities
- First-rate customer service abilities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance