- The Maintenance Technician is responsible for upholding the physical aspects of the property and community spaces. The Master Technician is also tasked with ensuring the company’s predetermined standards for safety, appearance, and operation are kept within the established budgeted financial goals.
- We are seeking a self-motivated individual who is performance driven, highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing tasks accordingly.
- You must have reliable transportation and be available for after hours on-call requests.
- Overseeing of ongoing community preventative maintenance and enhancement programs
- Budgeting and controlling of supply costs
- Inventory management
- Scheduling and carrying out of inspections
- Prior maintenance experience at multi-family properties is required
- HVAC certification is required
- Proficiency in HVAC repair, painting, plumbing, electrical work, appliance repair, and all other aspects of property and apartment maintenance are required
- Excellent communication abilities
- Strong leadership abilities
- First-rate customer service abilities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
University City, MO